Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Introduction To This Journal


Bon Jour!

This is the start of journaling my trip to visit my daughter in France last fall. I thought it I get started one day at a time I might get it done.

We spent 3 days in Paris, 3 days in Lyon and 3 days in Marseille, then one last night in Paris. My daughter (Shane) lives in France as she is studying to be a teacher and was living in Lyon at the time. She how is working as an intern teach in Poitiers. Her blog is a running journal of her time seeing "A Little Bit Of This World". http://maneflame.blogspot.com/


I am going to get going one day at a time. I have the first week or so finished then it might slow down a bit.

We had a great time so it should be entertaining. If not the pictures are good.


Bon Voyage!

Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment